Thursday 3 December 2009

Edited Photo Testers

After creating the Masthead and having a choice of good photos edited I wanted to try them together to see which looks best.

I think this one works really well but as the image is neither a close up or a full body shot it does look a bit out of place on the front cover.

 
I like both of these a lot and they are good as will appeal to my target audience of both male and female. However, I think as you cannot see the face closely it doesn't connect as much and will not draw the reader in.

 
These are also good and more effective than the full body shots as you can see the face close up and the eye contact will draw the reader in. However, as the photo is smiley and pretty it will appeal to a female audience but not so much to the rest of my target audience as the magazine is supposed to be unisex. I think that males are less likely to be drawn to the magazine with this image on the front.


I am going to use this image as it is close up and will connect with reader and is also not just going to attract a female audience as the expression is more quirky and fun, more interesting like a lot of music magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment